Skip to main content

My Haunted Basement

"She Sees Orbs at Night"
My opening of "My Haunted Basement" is only two weeks away. By day I'm working my tail off finishing firing the work. By night, I am documenting the process with my personal stories that go along with the work on my new website, www.myhauntedbasement.com . Follow the journey and ghost investigations and learn about my haunted basement.

Join Me on Friday March 13, 2020 from 6pm- 8pm at Roswell Art Center West to witness the thinning of the veil and experience the spirit manifestation
1355 Woodstock Road Roswell, Ga 30075

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celestial Work

  I call my latest body of work, “Star People, the Sky as Witness”. (Consider this as an intergallatic introduction of sorts). The sky has always played a powerful constant in my life and she is always watching as the universe whispers it's desires. I was born on an airbase during Pisces Rising, an Aries Sun and a Scorpio Moon. I come from a family of stargazers with an alien abductee mother, who is called “Starseed" by every psychic she meets and a sailor father who consults the stars with the tide as his first mate. He drove us to Cape Canaveral when I was 11 to see the Challenger lift off. We camped in the backyard for my sweet 16 to party with Halleys Comet. My Art school Final critiques took place during an eclipse and my teachers said they wouldn't expect anything less. My sister and I observed our small existence in the Grand Canyon as we star-bathed under the glorious milk way.  My children and I get up in the middle of the night and stand in the driveway to “ooh a

Fun glaze experiments

I am thrilled with this fun glaze experiment. My salads will be so pretty.

Thrilled to be included in the SIP SHOW again this year

I am thrilled to have been accepted into the Savannah Clay Community SIP "A Ceramic Cup Show" again this year.